Shirdi Mahableshwar Tour from Pune
Shirdi Sai temple is a beautiful shrine that was built over the Samadhi of Shri Sai Baba . Shirdi is famous temple of Shri Sai Baba. Mahabaleshwar is Queen of hill station located in the Western Ghats range. With one of the few evergreen forests of India, it served as the summer capital of Bombay province during the British Raj.
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive in Pune. receive in Airport and proceed to Shirdi ( 4 hrs travl time ) - Saibaba Temple visit and also you can visit other Temple inside the same complex like , Dwarakamayi, Chavadi , Khandoba Raya temple, - Night Halt in Shirdi.
Day 2: Morning Saibaba Temple
Morning Saibaba Temple visit and Proceed to Shanishingnapur Temple and from their visit Ranjangaon Ashtavinayak Temple Proceed to Mahableshwar - Night Halt in Mahableshwarr.
Day 3: Early Morning proceed to Mahableshwar -
. Lingmala Waterfalls: Mahabaleshwar is home to some extremely charming waterfalls. The Lingmala Falls atop the Venna Valley is extremely picturesque as the water cascades down almost 600 ft.
· Dhobi Waterfalls: An extremely picturesque fall, the water cascades from into a deep valley before meeting the Koyna River.
· Chinaman Falls: Another scenic picnic spot, the falls are accessible through the Tiger Path Road or from Babington Point by Carviali Road.
· Wilson Point: A wonderful spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise and sunset views, three observation towers provide splendid views of the valleys around.
· Kate's Point: A picturesque point in the hills, it is known for the echo it provides.
· Venna Lake: The most happening spot in Mahabaleshwar, the lake is set amidst trees surrounding it. Take a boat ride on the lake or hire a horse for riding along the path.
· Arthur's Seat: Also known as the Queen of all Points, it is the best place to get impressive views of the Jor Valley. The spot also provides enchanting views of the valleys and is a great place to spend time.
· Holy Cross Church: Although not very well-maintained, this Roman Catholic Church is worth a visit for its striking stained-glass windows.
· Old Mahabaleshwar Temple: The town is said to derive its name from Lord Mahabali or Shiva, who is shown here as a self-made lingam in the shape of a rudraksha seed. It is also believed that a spring flows below the shivling.
· Mapro Farm: This is the best place in Mahabaleshwar to try out a wide range of strawberry shakes, fruit salads and ice creams. You can also purchase fresh fruit squashes, lemonades and fruit juices t - Drop by to carry home.
Day 4: Pune
Post breakfast start for Pune, option of visiting Dagadu Sheth Ganapati temple (Most famous Ganesh temple in Maharashtra). Drop at Airport.
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.